Monday, November 9, 2009

STAMPIN' UP DEMO CARD

Today I had much fun in my stamp room working on projects that other demonstrators have demonstrated! The card I'm posting here is taken from our SUp! demonstrator website. Before I move on let me tell you how awesome our demonstrator site is! SUp! has tutorials, webinars, business tools...I mean everything you need to succeed in this business! So this card is from a video tutorial they posted a week or two ago. I punched our medium window sheets with the Ornament punch from our Holiday Mini and used it as a stencil. Then I used a sponge dauber to apply ink...I love this look! I used Sahara Sand cardstock; I used three different ink for the ornaments; Rose Red, Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry...I also used Gold ink to add a little bling to the center ornament; I used Soft Suede for the ornament top, the sentiment and the "string" on the ornaments. By the way, that "string" is from the Tree Trimmings stamp set and the sentiment is from the Christmas Greetings stamp set. Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Tammy Q Howell said...

Smart idea to punch the window sheets and use as a stencil! Love the card.

Susan said...

This is so nice, clean & soft looking.TFS...