Friday, November 20, 2009

MESSAGE CENTER

I loved this project. It took a little while but it was MUCH MUCH fun. I got the idea and instructions from Connie Stewart from the Yahoo Group StampinUpLNStampers. Is it not the cutest? I used our On Board Book Basics (small) for the top of the message center, I sponged it with Dusty Durango. I then used the Big Shot to cut 6 Top Notz. The one I used on the top layer is with our Melon Mambo, I then used our Razzleberry Lemonade dsp to cut the other Top Notz. I cut a 1/4 piece off of one and layered it on the Melon Mambo for the top layer. I then used our Dusty Durango polka dot ribbon to attach the other pieces. The second and third layer used 2 top notz each; one as the top layer, then after adhering the ribbon I adhered the other top notz to hide the ribbon and complete the look.


I printed the calendars off the computer then cut them. I adhered a small cello bag to a piece of Dusty Durango cardstock and placed all 12 months in the envelopes. I found those great matching post-it notes at a local craft store. Thanks for visiting!

No comments: