Saturday, November 7, 2009

CHRISTMAS TREAT BAGS

I made this same treat bag during halloween, with appropriate paper of course. These are just too easy to do and cost effective! They are great to put treats in for co-workers, teachers, etc. I bought small bags, 4x6 I believe at a local craft store; I cut about 2 inches off the top. I used our Merry Moments dsp to cover the front of the bag and Choclate Chip and Real Red as a topper. I used our Eyelet Border punch to give the topper some "punch". I also added a small piece of velcro so the topper would stay closed; then I added ribbon. The green ribbon is from the Holiday Mini, Misletoe Ribbon; I also used Chocolate Chip ribbon. Then I used the Oval All stamp set and the Oval Punch. You can't tell but the little bag is plain white. Thanks for visiting!!

No comments: