Wednesday, November 11, 2009

DECOR ELEMENTS BLOCKS

I put off buying these blocks for a while and now for the life of me I don't know why! The blocks are great and can be used for every season; imagine them with our Autumn Meadows dsp (Holiday Mini) and chipboard letters spelling out FALL...great, right? They can also be used as BABY GIFTS! Imagine them with our Pawsitively Prints dsp (Holiday Mini) and maybe some chipboard letters or alpha cut with the Big Shot to spell out BABY or the baby's name, etc. I have ordered SEVERAL SETS to have on hand!!! I can't wait to used them in class this month. Here's a picture of my design loosly based on what is in our Holiday Mini. I covered the blocks with Whisper White cardstock then decorated the front with Real Red, Chocolate Chip or Old Olive cardstock and Christmas Cocoa dsp (Holiday Mini); I also added a little embellishment. The letters are from our Holiday Mix Decor Elements in the Holiday Mini. Thanks for visiting!

No comments: