Wednesday, November 18, 2009

POST IT NOTE HOLDER



I discovered this project last year on another site; ChickenScratch I believe. I love post-it note holders! They are a great gift idea for co-workers and teachers! I had to change the dimensions of this holder as the post-it notes are larger than the regular ones normally found on a desk. I found these post-its at a discount store and HAD to buy these Christmas themed ones JUST FOR these holders!! I used Sahara Sand cardstock and Holiday Lounge dsp on the holder above. I'm also including a picture of the post-it notes I used with each holder. I made the holder below with more traditional colors, Read Red cardsock and Merry Moments dsp. The sentiment on both is from Teeny Tiny wishes which I punched with the Word Window punch then the Modern Label punch. thanks for visiting!






No comments: