Saturday, November 14, 2009

FRAMED GIFT

This was a fun project and cost effective! I found these frames at a discount store, applied some dsp and viola! A cute gift! The butterfly frame is actually a take on a frame in our 2009-2010 Idea Book and Catalog; however, I changed it up a tad with a different stamp set and dsp. I used the Razzleberry Lemondade dsp and the Great Friend stamp set. I used the Big Shot and the Lots of Tags die to cut the layers under the butterflies. Not sure if you can see it clearly but I also added a rub-on from the Autumn Harvest set. I'm satisfied with the final result! Then I thought...why not a Christmas frame? So I used the Holiday Lounge dsp and our new ornament punch...then used the Big Shot again but with our Joyful die this time for an added element. Add a little ribbon...well you get the picture...ok, NOT funny! LOL! (sorry for the glare on the photo) THANKS FOR VISITING!

No comments: