Sunday, November 29, 2009

CHRISTMAS HOME DECOR PROJECT

This project idea came from Lisa at SULateNight Stampers; THANKS LISA! This plaque is a great gift idea; change it from a Christmas theme to birthday, etc. You can include the ribbon to allow it to be hung or create without the ribbon and display it on a small dish holder/stand. The base is one small On Board Book Basics, I used the Cocoa Speciality dsp from our Holiday Mini. The ribbon is our 3/4" Real Red Grossgrain polka dot. I embossed the strip of Real Red c/s with the Petals a Plenty textured folder also found in the Holiday Mini.

NOVEMBER 30TH I am giving a free gift of 8 1/2 x 11 c/s when you place a $50 order on my Stampin Up website! Order supplies to make your Christmas cards this year OR the plaque above! AND receive one package of your favorite cardstock FREE as a gift from me! Thanks for visiting!

No comments: