Tuesday, August 16, 2011

TAKE TWO


Hey Crafters! I hope your week is starting out well. I have a class this Saturday and I am almost done but still need to emboss one piece of one card they will make and then pack class supplies, I'm ahead of schedule! Today's share is my second posting of my new segment, I shared in a previous post that I would be recreating projects from magazines with all SUp! product. I've decided to call the segment Take Two, meaning once again from the beginning...you know, starting the project from the beginning utilizing all SUp! product! The project above is from Card Maker magazine; my Take Two is below. The card is Basic Black c/s layered with Lucky Limeade (NEW in-color), Rich Razzleberry and So Saffron c/s strips. The stampset used to stamp the star and other small image (I don't know what it's called) is Pennant Parade. I stamped with VersaMark then embossed with Iridescent Ice embossing powder. The sentiment is stamped with a retired set, sorry. SUp! does have a "bat" punch but I don't own it so I added a Basic Black Glimmer Brad. I hope my future attempts come out as good as I feel this one did! I hope you enjoy it, thanks for visiting!!

No comments: