Sunday, August 14, 2011

CONVENTION SAMPLE

Hey Crafters! WHEW! Today I finished the touches on the last of 125 wedding invitations I've been working. I had a hold up on a few when I ran out of ribbon! I will post samples after the bride mails them out. Wedding invitations are fun, especially when you are making them for a friend! Today's card share is straight from a workshop kit I received at Convention. It was a great surprise to get this bonus gift, everyone at Convention was so excited! The card is Early Espresso c/s layered with Marina Mist c/s that was die cut with the Scallop Squares Duo die and the Big Shot, Whisper White c/s is layered on that. The stampset is Easy Events, the image is colored using classic inks and a Blender Pen. The ribbon is Marina Mist striped grosgain. Have a great week! Thanks for visiting!

No comments: