Wednesday, August 3, 2011

NEW BLOG SEGMENT

Hey Crafters! I am beginning a new segment on my blog. I frequently receive requests from friends asking how to re-create a card or scrapbook page they've seen in a magazine with Stampin' Up! products. I will probably do this two or three times a month. This first re-creation is of a card I found in the September 2011 CardMaker magazine, see above. My re-creation below uses Crumb Cake c/s layered with Whisper White c/s, which is layered with Crumb Cake c/s embossed with the Big Shot and Square Lattice embossing folder. The leaves are Whisper White c/s cut with the Big Shot and Leaves #2 die. The ribbon is Whisper White satin, the pearls are from the Basic Pearls set which I inked with Crumb Cake classic ink. I hope you enjoy this new segment and thanks for visiting!

No comments: