Sunday, August 7, 2011

GIFT CARD HOLDER

Hey Crafters! It has been a crazy week-end; although I've been able to stamp, our hot water heater is on the blink and something is going on with the pool equipment...oh well, blessings come in twos, right? LOL Today's project share is a gift card holder. The card is Wild Wasabi c/s layered with a piece of Just Add Cake dsp. The stampset used is Easy Events, I received it at Convention and I'm OH SO glad I did! Layered on the dsp is a piece of Daffodil Delight c/s embossed with our new Designer Frames embossing folder and the Big Shot. To create the closure I punched 3/4" circles of Chocolate Chip c/s and added brads from Vintage Trinkets to adhere to the gift card holder. I was quite excited with the outcome and hope you enjoy it as well. Thanks for visiting!

No comments: