Sunday, August 28, 2011

RIBBON FLOWER

Hi Crafters! I've seen this technique around for about a year, maybe longer really not sure. But today I thought I'd give it a shot and I'm very pleased with the results. This card is Crumb Cake c/s, the ribbon is retired, Melon Mambo dotted, but we have a new version that is Scallop Dots Ribbon and it comes in Melon Mambo, I bet the scallop edge would look great for this flower. The stem is a strip of Old Olive c/s and so is the leaf, I just folded a small piece in have then cut a tear drop "sort of" shape out of it. Can you tell with the flower pot is? It's Chocolate Chip c/s punched with the Cupcake Builder punch, just the cupcake holder part. I added a small strip of the Chocolate Chip c/s on top to give it the "pot" look. Isn't this just too cute? Thanks for visiting!

No comments: