Sunday, August 21, 2011

A PROJECT IDEA


Hey Crafters! Hope you had an enjoyable, creative week-end. After my stamp class yesterday I was able to come home and do a little creating; today I did some more after laundry and cleaning...guess which of the three was the most fun?! LOL! Today's project share is an idea I had for a couple of months, it's a pin made with Springtime Vintage fabric. I used Circles #2 die to cut circles to create the "petals". I cut all the circles using the second to the smallest circle, I then folded them in "cone" shapes and layered them on a circle (made with the same die and the second to the largest circle)after covering the circle with Sticky Strip. After adhering them on the circle I used a strip of the fabric and just twisted it and adhered it to the center of the flower. I felt it still needed a little something so I adhered a retired pearl from the old Pretties Kit to the center of the twisted fabric middle...is any of this making sense? LOL I think I have a good idea here but need to refine it so I'll call this my "draft" or my template for a better looking future copy. Sorry the pictures are a little weird, I had the flash on one and not the other but hope you get the idea. Thanks for visiting!

No comments: