Friday, September 10, 2010

LOVELY AS A TREE

Hello Crafters! It's Friday and I'm looking forward to a weekend of working on techniques; if they come out I'll post my completed projects. If they don't, I won't speak of it again! LOL For this project I used the Lovely As A Tree stampset (#115026). I love this set and it works for all seasons, I will show a great winter project with this set soon. The card is Peach Parfait c/s layered with Soft Suede c/s and a piece of Peach Parfait dsp from the In Color Level One paper pack hostess set. The image was stamped with VersaMark then embossed with clear embossing powder. I then sponged Soft Suede all around and on the stamped image, after it was done I used a dry papertowel to rub as much ink as I could off of the stamped image. Isn't this a cool look? I added Soft Suede retired ribbon which I then added 3 pearls tied with linen thread just to give it a little something different. Thanks for visiting!

No comments: