Sunday, September 12, 2010

CHRISTMAS TAGS



Hi Crafters! I spent some time playing with product from the Holiday Mini and using the mini for inspiration on the two tags I'm posting here. I used Very Vanilla and Cherry Cobbler c/s, to create the tags; I layered the Cherry Cobbler tag with Very Vanilla c/s. I stamped them with the Christmas Collage (#121279) background stamp with Soft Suede classic ink; and then layered them with Deck the Halls (#120810)dsp also from the mini. What do you think of the gold and silver paper on each? This is our new Waffle Paper (#120984). This textured paper is ideal for adding dimension to your projects! I used the new Glass Glitter (#120995) on the tag below and our Antique Brads on both tags along with the new Crochet Ribbon. And check out that button! Its from our new BIG Designer Buttons, this one is from the Deck the Halls set (#121002). Each set contains 48 buttons total and four different colors. Thanks for visiting!

No comments: