Tuesday, September 14, 2010

BRIGHT BLESSINGS

Hey Crafters! I got one of my jumbo wheels out for this project; the wheel is Bright Blessings (#115626). I used Cajun Craze c/s for the card, layered with More Mustard and Whisper White c/s. I used the Cajun Craze classic ink on the wheel and added Early Espresso 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon. I also used the Bright Blessings wheel for the sentiment. I first inked the wheel with Early Espresso classic ink then I removed the Early Espresso ink from the word "gratitude" and used the Stampin' Write More Mustard Marker to change the color so it would stand out. I punched it out with the Extra Large Oval punch, and also added a punch from Cajun Craze and Garden Green c/s. Lastly I used the Color Spritzer tool and Early Espresso Stampin' Write marker to add some "spritz". Thanks for visiting!

No comments: