Wednesday, September 22, 2010

JUST BELIEVE

Hey Crafters! So this is a project that although I do like it I'm not totally happy with one aspect of it. I used the Just Believe (#116948) stamp set to stamp on Newsprint dsp, bit I thought the print on the dsp was a little dark so I used sandpaper to try to lighten up a little. Okay, so this is what I'm not quite happy with. Although it somewhat did what I wanted, the effect was not quite what I expected. Maybe I rubbed too hard in some areas. Well I didn't hate it so I decided to continue and see if I liked the end result, which I do actually. I used Marina Mist c/s for the card layered with Night of Navy c/s and the Nedwsprint dsp. I used Marina Mist and Old Olive classic inks. Isn't this a beautiful stamp set? The 5/8" grosgrain ribbon is also Marina Mist. Thanks for visiting!

No comments: