Wednesday, September 1, 2010

HAPPY SEPTEMBER 1ST

Hello Crafters! I am so excited about our 2010 Holiday Mini Catalog and today is the first day you can place orders from it! You'll find many exciting new stamp sets and accessories in it! If you don't have a copy please email me for one or click on the picture below to go to my Stampin' Up! demonstrator website. ENJOY!

Also effective today thru October 18th, join my STAMPINGLY VINTAGE Stampin' Up! team and receive a FREE Greenhouse Gala Craft Tote! My contact information is on the side of my blog! Isn't this gorgeous???

TOTE DETAILS:
•100% twill nylon exterior; 100% nylon interior
•Dimensions: 15-3/4" x 7-5/8" x 8-7/8"
•Includes attachable shoulder strap for easy transport
•Center section fits 12" x 12" card stock, Craft Keepers, and Paper Cutter
•Outside pockets fit extra-large punches perfectly
•Outside flap pockets offer secure spot for accessories
•Back zipper pocket holds up to seven Stampin' Pads

No comments: