Sunday, May 2, 2010

TEAM PROJECT

Hello Crafters! This week-end my team captain Jennifer brought other team members down from Williams to Buckeye for a team meeting. We has such fun talking about business, making projects and eating a wonderful lunch that Jennifer provided for all of us. One of the things I love about this business is the team I'm on. Jennifer is a wonderful, creative leader and the rest of the team is such fun! Nancy and Donna came and shared projects and my own team member, Linda also came and got to meet everyone and I think enjoyed meeting them as much as they did her. The card I'm sharing today is one of the projects Jennifer brought for each of us to create. The technique we used on the Whisper White c/s layer is called "collage"; that is stamping several different stamp images in different color inks to create a beautiful background. The two stamp sets used are Just Riding (#115008) and Extreme Elements (#115181). Both are very cool stamp sets that I do not own...yet! LOL! The dsp and brad are from the Occasions Mini and no longer available so I won't spend time discussing those but I just had to share this project. Thanks for visiting!

No comments: