Friday, April 30, 2010

SWEET PEA

Hello Crafters! As today is the last day to order from the Occasions Mini I thought I'd pay tribute to a couple of items I really liked in that mini catalog. The Sweet Pea dsp and the Sweet Pea felt flowers! The card is Pretty in Pink c/s layered with the Sweet Pea dsp and Chocolate Chip c/s that I punched with the Scallop Trim Border punch from the SAB catalog but that punch will still be available in the 2010/2011 Idea Book and Catalog. I added Pretty in Pink satin ribbon and of course the felt Sweet Pea flowers. You'll notice that I did not include a sentiment; as I mentioned in a previous post I like to keep a few cards without a sentiment so that one can be added at a moments notice. It's a great time saver and comes in handy for those unexpected events or if you don't have time to create a card from scratch. Thanks for visiting!

No comments: