Tuesday, April 13, 2010

MATCHBOX PARTY FAVORS

Hi Crafters! I decided to play with my Matchbox die and Big Shot to create some party favors. I wanted to share how easy it was to create party favors for ANY occasion. This first picture below could easily be used as a Wedding favor or perhaps for a bridal shower favor. The box is Very Vanila c/s and the lid is the Sending Love dsp (#117153) from the Occasions Mini.
Imagine this one for a girls birthday party favor! What little girl doesn't love pink AND butterflies! Oh, and the bling! The box here is Real Red c/s and the lid is the Sending Love dsp (#117153) from the Occasions Mini. Gorgeous dsp! This last one I really like, it could be used for a little boys birthday party, isn't it cute? The box is Chocolate Chip c/s and the lid is the Tall Tales dsp (#115678). I stamped the elephant with the Animal Stories stamp set (#116716) on Whisper White c/s then cut it out. Cute, right? Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Holly Renee said...

I really like the bottom one! These are so cute and seem fairly easy to do. How do you think of such crafty things?

Ramona said...

What a crafty idea. I adore your art work! It has just the right touch.