Wednesday, April 21, 2010

UPSY DAISY THANKS

Hi Crafters! I had fun creating this card even though my first attempt was discarded! I haven't used this stamp set for quite a while, it's called Upsy Daisy. I decided to pull it out as I needed a thank you card for a friend. The card is Soft Suede c/s and I layered Crushed Curry and Bermuda Bay c/s. All of these colors are 09/10 In Colors. I then used Whisper White c/s to cut a Top Note with the Big Shot. I inked the daisy image with Bermuda Bay then used a Blender Pen to remove the ink from the tips of the daisys and used a Crushed Curry Stampin' Write Marker to color in the tips just to give the daisys a different look. The sentiment is from the Upsy Daisy stamp set also. Soft Suede ribbon and a mini clip with a Linen Thread bow finished the project. Thanks for visiting!

No comments: