Sunday, April 18, 2010

BIG SHOT FUN

Hi Crafters! I hope you had a great week-end. I didn't actually complete all of the items on my "to do" list but I figure there's always next week-end!
I wanted to make a card using my Big Shot but what to do...I came up with this card that I'm happy to share with you. The card is Kraft c/s; I then used a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of Pale Plum c/s that I put through the Big Shot with the Circles #2 die (114526). After that I put it back through the Big Shot using the Stampin' Up! Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Folder (#117335) from the Occasions Mini. At this point I discovered it looked a lot better in front of me than it did in my mind. I used scraps of dsp from Cottage Wall dsp (#115671) behind the circles...it still needed something so I cut butterflies with the Stampin' Up! Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die (#118138). I added some Dazzling Diamonds to the butterflies and called it complete. I am conducting a class at the Buckeye Chamber of Commerce on May 15th and this will be one of the projects! Thanks for visiting!

No comments: