Wednesday, May 5, 2010

ANOTHER TEAM MEETING PROJECT

Hi Crafters! Here's a second card we created at our Team Meeting last Saturday. My upline, Jennifer, brought all of the great projects for us to create. This card uses one of my favorite stamp sets, Friends 24-7 (#113218). You'll see I've used this on a couple of other projects I posted previously. Cardstock used is Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose and Whisper White. We used the "rock and roll" method to stamp the background on the Whisper White c/s used for the card layer. First stamp the image in one color, here I used Regal Rose, then "roll" it in the second color. that would be the Chocolate Chip you see on the tips of the image. After stamping the bird image in Chocolate Chip I water-colored the tummy with Regal Rose. Can you see the "speckles or splatter" on the card; we used the Color Spritzer Tool and the Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write marker to get that cool look. Thanks for visiting!!

No comments: