Tuesday, May 18, 2010

FUN WITH SMOOCH SPRITZ

Hi Crafters! Smooch Spritz...Smooch Spritz. Saying that makes me smile! One of the new products in the Summer Mini is the new Smooch Spritz. It's a spray that comes in four colors; Log Cabin (#119921), Gold Glow (#118770), Silver Foil (#118771), and Vanilla Shimmer (#118772). This is some fun stuff to add to your card making, scrapbooking, all paper crafting. Keep in mind a couple of simple rules when applying this spray: 1) don't spray too close to your project and 2) make sure you cover up any thing you do not want to get sprayed! I found out WHY we also offer the "Color Catcher" (#121093) in the Summer mini! : ) I wanted to share the following card that I created with Kraft c/s and Raspberry Lemonade dsp. The daisies were die cut with the Daisies Flower #2 Bigz Die. The speckles or "spritz" you see is the Log Cabin Spritz spray. Isn't it cool? I sprayed it before I applied the daisies but I think it also would have looked good if I would have spritzed those daisies! Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This will be an easy way to create 'snow' on Christmas cards!