Friday, May 28, 2010

TROPICAL PARTY

Hi Crafters! Today's share is a card created with a stampset and dsp from the Summer Mini. The stamp set used is Tropical Party (#120081 clear mount). The card is Kraft c/s; when our new colors are released in July, Kraft will become Crumb Cake and I'm so excited about that. Currently Kraft does not have matching ink but Crumb Cake will! I used VersaMark to stamp the Palm Tree images then stamped and cut out the flowers and the sprig of greenery. I layered the Island Oasis dsp (#117173) at the top and bottom of the card. You may be thinking why would I cut out so many flowers but actually they are pretty easy to cut out. This stamp set is too cute and there are party favor boxes (#117178) to match! ADORABLE! Thanks for visiting!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Makes me want to go back to Oahu! Or at least drink something with an umbrella by the pool.