Sunday, January 31, 2010

PRETTY IN PINK

I love the Sending Love dsp from the Occasions Mini! There are so many beautiful designs it's hard to pick a favorite! I wanted to make a card with this beautiful Pretthy in Pink sheet, half of the sheets in the dsp are "sparkly"! So pretty! So here's a card I put together using Basic Black c/s as the card base and a piece of Whisper White for a side border which I punched with the FREE Scallop Trim Border punch from the Sale-a-Bration mini catalog. I added Organza Ribbon on the border then used the Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8 and 1 1/4 circle punches to add the sentiment. I used the Love You Much stamp set for the sentiment then punched a small heart out of Pretty in Pink c/s for the center of the sentiment and added some Dazzling Diamonds to it before adhering to add a little more "bling". Can ANYTHING have too much BLING??? LOL! Thanks for visiting!

No comments: