Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I ~Heart~ Hearts

Do you know how every now and then you sit down to create something; card or scrapbook page perhaps, and you have this layout in your head and you start putting the thoughts in your head down on paper? And then every now and then this project turns out prettier than the thought in your head? Well, that's how I feel about this card. I had this idea for a couple of days, finally sketched it out then put it to paper. I will just say that I was so pleased with how this turned out and in fact thought it WAY BETTER than what I had designed in my mind! I used the I Heart Hearts stamp set from the Occasions Mini and Sending Love dsp, also from the Occasions, there is a layer on the outside and INSIDE of the card. The card base c/s is Pretty in Pink and Old Olive c/s is added as a layer. Punches made with the new mini heart punch and Chocolate Chip satin ribbon added both also from the Occasions. Thanks for visiting!

No comments: