Saturday, February 6, 2010

SIMPLY ADORNED

I am so excited! I finally received my Simply Adorned 1.25x1.0 charm and 24" chain and couldn't WAIT to create inserts for the charm. I am posting one here but others will be posted later as I've already created three that I like a lot. I have to tell you, this charm is gorgeous! The glass is beveled which allows you to adhere small items like rinestones, pearls, etc to give the insert a special look. On this one I stamped a butterfly but then added one that was created with our Beautiful Wings embosslits die and then I added a self-adhesive rinestone from our Eggcellent Eggs kit. All of these items; the charm/chain, Eggcellent Eggs kit, Beautiful Wings embosslits die can be found in the Occasions mini. Is anyone in your family getting married? Imagine how much fun it would be to purchase one of these chains and charms for each brides maid and then have a CHICKS AND CHOCOLATE party and let them design then create their own inserts? Wouldn't that be a blast? Please contact me if you'd like an Occasions Mini catalog. The first picture below is of the back of the charm. Thanks for visiting!

No comments: