Friday, February 12, 2010

WINDOW SHEETS

Hi! Here's a fun card I'd like to share. Not sure if you can tell but the flower image is stamped on our Medium Window Sheets (#114323)! I stamped the image using black Staz-On then colored them in using Classic Ink and a Blender Pen. It is so easy to do and gives your project a little sump'n sump'n! The card base is Celery Green c/s and I used Tea Party dsp. I also added a strip of Pretty in Pink c/s that I punched with the Scallop Trim Border punch from the Sale-a-Bration mini catalog and Oh yeah, the flower stamp and the sentiment are both also from the SAB mini. The flower is from the set called Happy Moments and the sentiment from Whimsical Words. All three of these items can be yours FREE with a $50 order, contact me for more information. Under the Window Sheet I placed a die cut leaf that I cut using our Stampin' Up! Little Leaves Sizzlits Die that I cut with the Big Shot of course. Thanks for visiting!

No comments: