Tuesday, January 26, 2010

CONGRATS STEF!

A friend of mine just got married in Sacramento; I'm so happy for her and her new hubby! Well OF COURSE I had to make a congrat card, right? What to do, what to do...I began with Kraft c/s then added a layer of dsp; I chose to use Razzleberry Lemonade. This dsp is so versatile. I then used our Full Heart punch to punch the heart shape on the card and added some Melon Mambo ribbon that I tied through the punched heart. I then stamped the love birds from our Love You Much stamp set (see post below about that) on the new Kisses love notes and colored them in using Bermuda Bay classic ink and a Blender Pen. The branch under the birds was made with the new Extra Large 2-step Bird punch. After adhering the new Small Square Glassine envelope on the card I added the Kiss love note inside. All of these new items are available in the Occasions Mini. Lastly I stamped For the Newlyweds from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set then punched it out with the Full Heart Punch, then adhered it inside the card so it would show through the card front. The top picture is of the card standing then I wanted to show the punched out front better so I layed the card down and tried to get a picture that way. If you are interested in any of the items I used please visit my Stampin' Up! website. Thanks for visiting!

No comments: