Sunday, January 24, 2010

DUSTING OFF A FUN STAMP SET

This week and last I received some precious goodies from our new Occasions Mini and our Sale-a-Bration catalogs and have been enjoying creating projects. But today I thought I'd get out an '08 set, Love You Much and created several projects that I'll post over the next few days. I wanted to create a simple project and I came up with this card. I used Kraft and Very Vanilla c/s. I began by stamping the background with the 3 heart stamp using Close to Cocoa classic ink; I "stamped it off" before stamping on the c/s. I then used the Lovely Letters stamp set and stamped the word love with Real Red classic ink on the Very Vanilla c/s. I punch the letters out with the Full Heart punch. After adhering the vanilla hearts to the card I added the off-white pearl halves from the Pretties Kit, then I added Real Red ribbon to complete the look. I have to tell you that I really like this card; it's not difficult to make but it's pretty in it's simplicity, at least that's what I think of it! I hope you like it too; thanks for visiting!

No comments: