Thursday, July 29, 2010

WONDERFUL FRIEND

Hey Crafters! Today's share is a card I made for a friend that recently moved to Florida. We were best buds in Sacramento for years; and when I moved to Arizona 5 years ago we stayed close. The c/s is Riding Hood Red which I stamped with the Baroque Motifs stamp set (#113490) and Riding Hood Red Classic ink. The envelope is Very Vanilla c/s cut with the Scallop Envelope die (#113462) and the Big Shot, after I cut the envelope I embossed it with the Finial Press embossing folder (#115963). The sentiment is stamped with the Wonderful Favorites stamp set (#115114)and the Riding Hood Red Classic ink. The ribbon is actually some retired Riding Hood Red taffeta I had left over from last year but really works here, don't you think? Thanks for visiting!

No comments: