Tuesday, July 6, 2010

WITH A STENCIL

Hello Crafters! I hope you had a three day holiday like I did, I had a great time with family and completing a project for a friend's wedding. Today' card share uses a new "returning" color, Pink Pirouette. I bought the Elegant Trio stencils a while back and this is my second attempt at using them. I used Soft Suede Classic ink for the stenciling by rubbing the ink in with a sponge dauber. I also layered with 1.5" of Soft Suede c/s and 1.0" of Pink Pirouette. I used the Vintage Vogue stamp set for background on the Soft Suede c/s and to cut out the flower. The sentiment is also from that stamp set. Before adhering the flower I spritzed with the Log Cabin Smooch Spritz spray, cool effect, no? This is one of the cards we will create at my July 17th Sunrise & Stamps class in Buckeye. If you are in the neighborhood send me an e-mail for more information on that class. Thanks for visiting!

No comments: