Sunday, July 11, 2010

TROPICAL TOP NOTE

Hello Crafters! I hope you had a great "crafty" week-end, I was able to spend a lot of time in my stamp room organizing; actually, RE-organizing then creating. I re-organize in there a lot, I will create for months then one day move something and decide to re-organize; do you do that? Today's share used the Stampin' Up! exclusive Top Note die and the Big Shot. The cardstock is Tempting Turquoise. I covered a 5x4 piece of Whisper White c/s with the Island Oasis dsp from the Summer mini. If you like this paper you may want to get it soon as it is not carried over in the 2010/2011 Idea Book and Catalog. After covering the c/s I cut it in the Big Shot then layered it on the Tempting Turquoise. I used the Tropical Party stamp set for the flower and palm leaf. I added some Dazzling Diamonds to the flower for a little pop. Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jackie! I love the summer vibe from this card, makes me want a coconut drink. Once the Summer mini catalog sales period is over, is it still okay to use those products as current or no? Also, looking forward to the Holiday Mini!!!