Tuesday, July 27, 2010

NOTE CARD GIFTS

Hello Crafters! I'm excited about today's share. My friend Leslie loves to send cards and note cards and she really likes the clean, minimal look and here is what I came up with. This is a set of four 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 note cards. The c/s is River Rock and Whisper White, the stamp set is Crosses of Hope (#117136) from the 2010/2011 Idea Book and Catalog. Oh but this set is beautiful! The cross was stamped with River Rock then I applied Frost White Shimmer Paint (#116854) with a sponge directly on top of the inked stamp before stamping the image on the Whisper White c/s, the sentiment is from the same stamp set using River Rock ink but without the Shimmer Paint. I then packaged it all in a cello bag with a topper, I think Leslie will really like this set. Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very elegant. I have to get me some River Rock, very versatile neutral!

Tammy said...

Very pretty.