Thursday, July 22, 2010

MOVERS AND SHAPERS

Hello Crafters! A new friend I've met loves bumble bees. Tomorrow she is attending a class I am conducting and she asked if I would please use the stamp set Just Buzzin' By (#113228). As we are making several projects and due to time constraints I decided to keep it relatively simple and not use water coloring techniques, for which this stamp set is PERFECT. But I wanted to do something a little different so here is the outcome. The c/s is Tempting Turquoise which I cut with the Big Shot and Movers and Shapers die. I stamped the flower and a bee with Black Staze On then the little back dots behind the bee to indicate it's in flight then used the White Gel Pen to add a few highlights. I stamped another bee then colored it in and added Dazzling Diamonds to the wings then punched it with the Curley Label punch (#119851) and placed it inside the punch made by the Movers and Shapers die. It may be hard to see but I also added two tiny pearls from the new Basic Pearls kit (#119247) on each side of the punch on the Tempting Turquoise c/s. I hope my friend enjoys creating this card. Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too neat! I'd really like to try one of these Movers and Shapers at a Sunrise n Stamps class.