Monday, February 21, 2011

TEAM MEETING PROJECT

Hello Crafters! I had an eventful week-end; a class on Saturday morning, a team meeting Saturday afternoon and a workshop Sunday morning. I know it sounds like a lot but it sure was fun! Then our office decided to close today so I was able to spend the day creating, thank you honey! My project share today is a project my team made at our quarterly meeting on Saturday. I believe they enjoyed it. During our meetings we address business, celebrate promotions, address issues/concerns/questions and stamp...of course! This project is one we completed at Nashville Leadership which I shared in an earlier post. For our meeting we used the Ice Cream Parlor dsp from the Sale-a-Bration catalog, (which means it was FREE, yay) to decorate a Clear Mount Stamp Case. This also included the self adhesive die cut sheets. We added a tablet which we decorated with dsp along the top. My husband took these to a local office supply to have them cut down to 7 inches long. I think everyone enjoyed them, this is mine; I used the Owl Punch and the Punch Bunch stampset which is also from the Sale-a-Bration mini catalog. Cute do you thing? These will be Christmas gifts for sure this year to office staff where I work! Thanks for visiting!

No comments: