Sunday, February 6, 2011

LOOK MA, NO STAMPING

Hello Crafters! Sorry it's been a while between posts, trying to get caught up after my time out of the office this month. I made several Valentines cards before I left for Leadership that I haven't posted yet. This card required no stamping, hence the title! Last month Stampin' Up! sent demonstrators a little Valentines card with a sheet of Love Impressions Rub Ons from the Occasions Mini; sweet right? So I got right to work using them; the card is Basic Gray c/s, the dsp is Pretty in Pink. I used the large Heart punch and Whisper White c/s to punch the heart which I then "rubbed" on the heart hot-air balloon. I also used rub on on the Pretty in Pink dsp and added Dazzling Diamonds to the little heart in the middle of the rub on, it may be hard to see. The ribbon is Certainly Celery Satin. Thanks for visiting!

No comments: