Wednesday, February 9, 2011

ANNIVERSARY CARD

Hi Crafters! Tomorrow is my 40th anniversary (Yeah! I KNOW!!!) and I've spent the last couple of days designing a card for my husband. He is a very no frilly/glitzy type of guy so it actually takes me longer to design something simple for him! I'd be lying if I said we got married and strolled along "easy street" for 40 years. Like many couples we had our highs, lows and "totally sucks"; but we made it through it all. Am I boring you? Sorry, okay last thing, I thank God for my Juan and Only! The card is Always Artichoke c/s layered with Very Vanilla c/s. The hearts are stamped with I {Heart} Hearts stampset and punched with the Heart to Heart large punch. The sentiment is stamped with Something to Celebrate, a Level 2 hostess gift. Classic inks used are Always Artichoke, Cajun Craze and Chocolate Chip. Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Sandy Young said...

Jackie, you are so funny. I love the "totally sucks" stage.
I like your card and I believe I'm going to scraplift it and make a couple of cards using that design.
Sandy