Monday, February 14, 2011

HELLO AGAIN VALENTINE

Hello Crafters and Happy Valentines Day. I hope your day was all that you wanted it to be. Today I'm sharing my last Valentine project, I have more but didn't have time to share them all so I chose this one as the last. I like how the Basic Gray c/s works so well as a Valentines card using Pretty in Pink and Old Olive c/s. I think I had to see it together to see that it worked, I mean I think it does anyway. The stampset I used is Hello Again (#113780). I like this sweet stampset, the main image is a flower but it also came with the heart that I used along with the flower stem, I'm sure you can tell that I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig to line the stem and heart up! LOL Well now on to creating Easter and Spring projects. Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Amy Jo said...

Love, love, love this card! I love the dark base. And the heart flowers are so pretty!