Wednesday, January 5, 2011

POPPY PARADE

Hi Crafters! I've had a busy week, making lists so I won't forget to pack something important for Leadership Conference next week, getting work caught up on my desk at work and prepping for a class that will take place while I'm in Nashville! I love the Leadership conferences, this is just my second one but I can't wait to get there! But back to today's project; the card base is Poppy Parade c/s layered with Whisper White c/s. I used the Top Note die and the Big Shot to die cut a piece of Poppy Parade dsp from the Level 1 Hostess In-Color Dsp Pack, isn't it pretty? There are 60 sheets of In-Color dsp in that paper pack! The stampset used is Hello Again stamped on Whisper White c/s layered on Poppy Parade c/s. Poppy Parade, Pink Pirouette, and Pear Pizzazz classic inks used. I have to tell you that I love this stampset, that sweet flower can be used on a multitude of cards for different occasions. Speaking of occasions...the Occasions Mini is now "live" and ready to be ordered from, if you don't have a copy and would like one please email me with your address and I'll get one out to you! Thanks for visiting!

No comments: