Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Hello Crafters! Happy 01.01.11! I pray you have a wonderful year of stamping, crafting and creating! Today's share is a 5 3/4 x 5 3/4 card using Night of Navy for the card base layered with dsp from the new Springtime Vintage dsp that will be available on January 4th in the Occsions Mini; oh my but I LOVE this dsp! The scallop squares were cut using the Scallop Squares Duo die and the Big Shot, I ordered this some time back and just used it for the first time, isn't it cool? Okay then I layered the larger square with more of the same dsp and added Baja Breeze Book Binding that is also available in the Occasions Mini on January 4th. The stampset used is Vintage Vogue. Can you tell its "sparkley"? I used VersaMark and Iridescent Ice embossing powder to get that look, I like it I really like it (sorry, line from movie The Holiday by little girl laying next to Cameron Diaz unter "tent", I have a lot of movie lines in my head and tend to use them time to time). Have a fantastic day; thanks for visiting!

No comments: