Sunday, January 23, 2011

ANOTHER MAKE-N-TAKE

Hello Crafters! Tonight is my last night in Nashville, boo-hoo have to say good bye to my family; but I wanted to share another quick easy Make-n-Take project we did at Leadership. I have been planning on making this project for some time but haven't gotten around to it, until Leadership that is! This is a note pad holder made with one of our Clear Mount stampset cases, can you tell? It will hold a 5x7 tablet, well, once a couple of inches have been removed. How do you like the key trinket? It is a new item available in the Occasions Mini, love it! I haved calculated how much has to be cut off but I will and post a picture of that later. These are very easy to make and will be a project for my February team meeting! Thanks for visiting!

No comments: