Sunday, November 21, 2010

LAST FALL CARD

Hello Crafters! Today's card share is my last fall posting, I am now working on Christmas cards, gift card holders and stocking stuffers. This card is not technically challenging but I like the simplicity of it. The two stampsets used are Lovely as a Tree #115026) (look for more use of this one with my Christmas projects!) and Thankful For (#120788). Cardsock used is Crumb Cake and Whisper White, I also used Rich Razzleberry dsp from the Brights Patterns Paper dsp pack. Not sure if you can tell but on the stamped acorn/leaf images I used Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry and More Mustard Stampin' Write Markers coloring directly on the rubber stamp, it came out pretty cool. The sentiment is stamped using Rich Razzleberry Classic Ink. I completed the project with a new Old Olive Glimmer Brad from the Brights Glimmer Brads (#121006) in the Holiday Mini. Thanks for visiting!

No comments: