Tuesday, November 2, 2010

GIFT CARD HOLDER


Hey Crafters! I hope you had a great week-end, I had a great evening on Sunday. Our church held a Harvest Festival for the community with free games, hot dogs, chips and candy...of course! I "manned" the Cake Walk, it was my first time and what fun it was! People get excited to win a whole cake or a dozen cupcakes, I'm going to volunteer for that again next year! Today's project was inspired by one my friend and team member Linda created and by request from one of my customers, Amy Jo. I used the cardboard from Decor Element packages I had received which I first adhered dsp (Deck the Halls from the Holiday Mini) to then put through the Big Shot using the Scallop Square Die. I used the Crop-a-dile to punch the holes through the cardboard then added the silver rings. Can you tell what I used to hold the gift cards? Yes! Those are badge holders that you may use at work or receive at a class or conference as a name badge. I love, love this gift card holder! I added two gift cards for my sample but you could easily stamp a piece of cardstock, pretty it up; then add a personal heartfelt note to your gift card receiver. I made a few extra that I plan on selling at a yardsale/handmade gift boutique I'm attending this Saturday in Goodyear, AZ. If you're in the area I hope you will stop by, email me for details. Thanks for visiting!

No comments: