Friday, November 19, 2010

FALL BANNER


Hi Crafters! Let me begin by apologizing for the pictures of this project. I tried and tried to get better pictures but I couldn't and I really wanted to share the project with you. I have been wanting to make a fall banner since our October Stampin' Success magazine came out, of course I tweaked it a bit, I am really liking these banners. I'll be doing a Christmas one too. For this fall banner I used the Big Shot and the Two Tags die; the letters were cut using the Go Go Boots Alpahbet medium sizzlits dies. I also embossed two of the tags, one with the Finial Press embossing folder and the other with Vintage Wallpaper folder. The stampset used is French Foilage but I also included a chipboard leaf that was from a retired chipboard set which included leaves and snowflakes. The colors used are Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron and Cajun Craze c/s and Classic inks. I also used Newsprint dsp, Chantilly Crochet Trim and Very Vanilla Book Binding. I hope you can see it enough to enjoy it. Thanks for visiting.

No comments: