Monday, November 29, 2010

FANCY FAVOR TREAT BOX

Hello Crafters! I hope you had a wonderful, blessed Thanksgiving! As for me, this is the first time ever that my turkey was NOT cooked by the time we sat down to eat! I don't know what happened! Our daughter was due to be home from work by 4pm so we planned dinner for 5pm; based on the weight of the turkey and the instructions on my roaster oven I calculated (AH-HAH! So THERE'S the problem! lol) the time required to cook the turkey and by 5 it still needed a couple of more hours! Thank God we had the ham my daughter cooked plus all the fixin's were done so we ate...I turned off the turkey, put it in the refrigerator a little later then completed cooking it the NEXT day! I hope your dinner preparations were less stressful than mine!

Today's share is a simple creation using the Big Shot. The box was made with the Fancy Favor (my FAV) die which I cut then ran back through the Big Shot with the Northern Flurry embossing folder available in the Holiday Mini. I completed the project with a handle using Silver Tinsel Trim from the Holiday Mini. Thanks for visiting!

No comments: