Sunday, August 23, 2009

RAZZLE CHIC

Today I spent some time in my stamp room preparing projects for my last August class. I love being in my stamp room seeing pictures of projects I have in my head coming alive in front of me! They don't ALWAYS come out right the first time, but every creative step is pure happiness for me! Is that silly?
This week I'm going to post each of the projects we'll be creating on the 29th. These 4 projects will use the Razzleberry Lemonade DSP and Autumn Harvest rub-ons. It was a lot of fun creating them and I know my class will also love putting them together. The first project I'm posting is the mason jar vase. Although the class is closed, you can still order the project kit which includes a full package of rub-ons and all of the 3D items, paper, ribbon products you will need for each project including complete step by step instructions. Just leave me a comment here if you're interested and I'll contact you by e-mail or e-mail me directly. Thanks for visiting.

No comments: