Saturday, June 4, 2011

FOND FAREWELL

Hey Crafters! Well all the trouble I had posting this past week may have been my own fault! It appears the date on my camera was changed and I was not able to upload photos due to that. So I've corrected the problem and hopefully it will work this time. So...the "retired" list is out and before I say good-bye to some of my favorites I am going to make a few projects this month with a few of them. Today's project share is one of my most favorite hostess sets that we've ever offered; Because I Care. I just love it. The card is Crumb Cake c/s layered with Whisper White c/s. The image is stamped with Blushing Bride and Old Olive classic inks. I added a few pearls from the self-adhesive Basic Pearls set. The sentiment is from the same stampset and stamped with Crumb Cake classic ink on Blushing Bride c/s, the ribbon is also Blushing Bride. Thanks for visiting!

No comments: